sunnuntai 9. huhtikuuta 2017

TI activist James Shin tortured with DEWs by the police during his arrest

An excerpt from targeted individual and activist Yoon "James" Shin's letter:

After being questioned in the vehicle by a senior officer in charge who repeatedly informed me that I would be released once a search of my vehicle didn’t reveal anything incriminating, Officer Martinez backed the vehicle up over a curb into a grassy, wooded area to isolate me for the “Directed-Energy Weapon” (DEW) attacks.

They proceeded to surround me with 3 police vehicles — one in front and 2 on either side of the vehicle which commenced to blast the shit out of me for the next 3 hours under the pretense of a sweep by the bomb squad.
 

They knew I had no weapons in the car. (I felt) the intent of being detained was to try and elicit a violent reaction out of me so they had something valid to charge me with.

After trying desperately to alleviate the DEW attacks through meditation, I finally had to lie down in the back seat to lessen the intensity of the attacks which diminished considerably once I was below the level of the windows, hiding behind the metal doors.

Since I was no longer in the direct line of fire from DEWs, they sent numerous officers to blast me while they questioned me through the open rear door.

A local F.B.I. agent was especially sadistic, blasting me with a DEW which was encased in a boxy folder which he held oddly with both hands in front of him, with the top end pointed directly at me while he questioned me. I finally had to tell him to get away from me as I had extreme difficulty dealing with the attack.


https://everydayconcerned.net/2017/03/29/activist-yoon-shin-released-reveals-stamford-ct-police-court-system-corruption-arrested-for-saying-a-prayer/

Here James Shin talks about his experiences when he got arrested and imprisoned for 7 months, and about corruption in the Connecticut state judicial system and law enforcement:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti